Heads or Tails Pet Photography honors the innocence, loyalty and unconditional love only a four legged friend can provide through classically elegant art. Using beautiful studio settings and lots of love and patience I can create one of a kind portraits, gallery wraps and custom albums designed just for your home.
Because I take the time to meet you and your dog in a pre-session consultation I can begin to create a familiarity with your dog. Meeting ahead of time allows your dog to relax during the session and that is when the magic happens.
I am best known for my dog portraits. Most days you can find me relaxing on my patio with a nice glass of wine. People describe me as fun, genuine and creative. I photograph dogs because I love their sweet innocence and unconditional love. They are so unassuming and are completely devoted to their owners. I love this.
When I’m not busy photographing dogs, you can probably find me at my neighborhood winery eating pizza and drinking wine. Two of my guilty pleasures is wine and pizza!
Want to know a little more about me? Here are five fun facts:
1. I love animated films. I’m such a kid at heart. I borrow my niece’s kids and take them to the movie so that I won’t be the only adult there without a kid.
2. I love to read Patricia Cornwall novels.
3. I’m addicted to social media, how did we ever live without this before?
4. I enjoy spending time with my three dogs and a new kitten.
5. Spending time with my friends and family is always high on my list of things to do.
Penny Jackson – Prosper TX/DFW Pet Photographer
214.794.4301 – firstname.lastname@example.org